2021 Mustang Mach-E Interior | Dimensions & Features
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E is now available to order at Northside Ford, bringing exhilarating electric performance to San Antonio. If you’re just getting started on your Mach-E research, allow us to take you on a tour of all that’s in store for you in the Mustang Mach-E interior. We’ll cover the seating capacity, cargo space, and key features all in one convenient guide!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior: Seating Capacity
The Mustang Mach-E interior can fit five passengers with ease, offering plenty of room to stretch and get comfortable. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or enjoying the New Braunfels views as a passenger, you’ll love relaxing into the standard ActiveX™ synthetic leather seats, available in a variety of stylish colors.
Review details for headroom and legroom in the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior, here:
- 1st-row headroom – 38.8 inches
- 1st-row legroom – 41.6 inches
- 2nd-row headroom – 38.2 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 38.1 inches
Mach-E Mustang Interior: Cargo Space
With up to 300 miles of all-electric range to play with, road trips aren’t out of the question in the Mustang Mach-E! Whether you’re running errands in Boerne or traveling to visit family, the Mach-E Mustang interior provides a flexible cargo area to store your belongings. There’s even an extra front-end trunk to make use of the area that would normally house an engine!
- Interior Trunk Volume – 29.7 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Folded – 59.7 cubic feet
- Front Trunk Volume – 4.7 cubic feet
Mustang Mach-E Interior Features
The Ford Mustang Mach-E interior is generously equipped no matter which trim level you opt for. Check out some of the key features we’re most excited about in the baseline Mach-E Select trim:
- SYNC® 4 w/ Enhanced Voice Recognition & Connected Built-In Navigation System
- Phone as a key
- 15.5-inch center touchscreen display
- 10.2-inch digital cluster display
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0 and Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0
- Universal garage door opener
- Wireless phone charging pad
- And more!
Experience the Mach-E Mustang Interior in San Antonio
Northside Ford in San Antonio is south central Texas’ destination to see the Ford Mustang Mach-E interior up close! Contact us or visit our showroom to check out the Mach-E today. If you’re eager to get behind the wheel of your own Mach-E, ask us how we can help you order yours.