2023 Ford Super Duty Redesign Preview
The hard-working trucks in the Ford Super Duty inventory at Northside Ford are built to tackle the most demanding challenges. And now with the 2023 Ford Super Duty redesign, San Antonio -area drivers like you can take advantage of next-level capability and the latest most advanced technology available. The all-new 2023 Ford Super Duty lineup of trucks and chassis cabs will be arriving soon at our dealership in San Antonio. Meanwhile, learn more about what to expect from the 2023 Ford Super duty interior features, engine options, and technologies, then pre-order your new Super Duty today!
2023 Ford Super Duty Interior
No matter which model you choose, you’ll find that the 2023 Ford Super Duty interior sports a redesigned dashboard, a roomy cabin, and a wide array of smart features to keep everyone connected, comfortable, and entertained on Bulverde-area roads and beyond. Some of the 2023 Ford Super Duty redesign highlights include:
- 8-inch center display that comes standard on the XL model, and a 12-inch display standard with higher trim levels
- Embedded 5G capability
- Ford Power-Up software updates
- Customizable 12-inch digital instrument cluster
- Four USB power ports and available wireless charging pad
- Center console slot that holds a tablet upright to make using it easier when parked
- Max Recline Seats that fold almost horizontal and lift the seat bottom up for a nearly flat surface to maximize comfort
- 640-watt, eight-speaker B&O Sound System™ or an optional 1,080-watt, 18-speaker B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen™
- Alexa Built-in hands-free experience with complimentary connectivity to Alexa for up to three years
2023 Ford Super Duty Engine Options
While you’ll notice plenty of upgrades with the 2023 Ford Super Duty interior, the available engines are what make these trucks and chassis cabs so desirable for New Braunfels-area businesses. The 2023 Ford Super Duty engine options are as follows:
- New standard 6.8-liter V8 gas engine with more low-end torque to make starting on steep grades and merging onto highways easier
- 7.3-liter V8 that is expected to provide the best gas horsepower and torque in the class
- A 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel that offers robust power and longer intervals between oil changes
- New high-output 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel with a re-engineered turbo, upgraded exhaust manifolds, and unique tuning targeting a best-in-class horsepower and torque
All Super Duty models come equipped with a Ford-designed and built 10-speed TorqShift® automatic transmission, and all chassis cab models come standard with a power take off connection to run additional equipment, such as boom lifts and plows. Four-wheel drive is standard on XLT models and above.
The 2023 Ford Super Duty is now available with Pro Power Onboard, which generates 2.0-kilowatts of output that can power a jobsite or tailgate party. The power outlets are accessible inside the truck and cargo box, or they can be mounted on chassis cabs with a special outlet installation kit.
2023 Ford Super Duty Driver-Assist Systems
With the 2023 Ford Super Duty redesign, you can look forward to advanced safety and driver-assist systems such as Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering, Front and Rear Brake Assist, and a full-color head-up display. In addition, the new Ford Super Duty offers the following available driver-assist systems that are designed specifically to enhance your towing experience:
- Onboard Scales with Smart Hitch
- 360-Degree Trailer Camera System
- Blind Spot Information System for Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck
- Industry-First Available Tailgate Down Camera and Tailgate Down Reverse Sensing System
- Pro Trailer Hitch Assist
- Trailer Navigation
Order Your 2023 Ford Super Duty Today at Northside Ford!
The 2023 Ford Super Duty will soon be available at Northside Ford. In the meantime, you may wish to consider placing a custom order with us. It is a great way to ensure that you get all of the features and specs you want on your new Super Duty truck or chassis cab. Feel free to contact us for more information.
More from Northside Ford
More Blogs Uncover the Services We Provide at Northside Ford Schedule Service Ford Service Center Take the Best Care of Your Vehicle with Certified Ford Service At Northside Ford, we understand the importance of vehicle maintenance, which is why we’ve gone above and beyond to provide you with a state-of-the-art service facility to handle all…
More Blogs 2024 F-150 Capability: Covering Rugged Action in San Antonio Learn More Ford F-150 Inventory Ford F-150 Inventory A piece of American heritage is reborn for the model year—and yes, the 2024 Ford F-150 returns better than ever with a stronger base engine and more ways to dominate your tasks around San Antonio, TX….
More Blogs What Parts and Services Can You Find in San Antonio? Learn More Ford service center Get Your Ford in Top Shape: Start in San Antonio Exhilaration runs strong when you cruise with a Ford vehicle—help keep the driving experience peaked by staying on top of Ford service. But where do you go to…